Situated on the sea front in Milford on Sea, The Lighthouse is an independent seaside bar and restaurant. Serving up fresh, local dishes 7 days a week across breakfast, lunch and dinner and the bits in between!
The Lighthouse team is passionate about great food and drink, coupled with the best hospitality. It’s fun, laid back and it doesn’t take itself too seriously.
Breakfast is served between 9am and 11am, where you can experience The Full Lighthouse, for those looking for the traditional cooked breakfast or you can go for the Vegan Breaky, Avocado on Toast or their delicious chorizo hash.
Moving on for lunch, served from 12 noon to 2.30pm, there is a host of deliciousness on the menu, from the local butcher’s legendary Beef Burger, Seafood Paella, Isle of Wight Blue Cheese and Strawberry Salad, Moving Mountains Vegan Burger to classic Fish and Chips. You can come back and enjoy it all over again as dinner is available from 5.30pm to 8.45pm (last sitting). Even better, food is available all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
Between June and September, The Lighthouse host their Summer Sundowners, with live music outside from 6pm. The perfect way to kick off the weekend by the seaside. Head to their website for the line up.
Takeaway is also available from ‘The Hatch’, found around the side of the building and is the perfect pit stop while on a walk or day at the beach. It is open from 9am daily, weather dependent serving hot drinks, sandwiches, snacks and ice creams.
- Open every day from 9.00am until late for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks
- Breakfast served from 9.00am-11.00am
- Lunch served from 12.00pm-2.30pm
- Dinner served from 5.30pm-8.45pm
- Snacks available in between
- The Full Lighthouse Breakfast: £8.50
- Smashed Avo and Poached Egg: £7.50
- Classic Beer Battered Fish and Chips: £14.50
- Chipotle Chicken Burger: £13.50
- Flat White/ Cappucino/ Latte: £2.80
- Americano/ Espresso £2.20