The Cave is an exciting concept in enjoying wine, craft beers and speciality spirits in a relaxed and charming setting.
Situated opposite the picturesque Milford on Sea village green, there is always a warm welcome, whether you are looking to taste, buy or simply enjoy a drink or snack/meal with friends.
It has a huge selection of quality wines, beers and spirits for your enjoyment, as well as a tempting Tapas menu.
Opened in May 2013 by local restaurateur and Milford on Sea resident, Jon Crouch , The Cave has served thousands of locals and visitors in that time and has proved to be a popular destination venue for a number of social gatherings.
It also serves as an off-license specialising in premier quality wines, spirits and beers and Jon’s passion for wine & hospitality shines through here, with the help of his loyal and committed staff.
There’s Parisian style pavement seating outside to enjoy in the summer and the popular window seats are highly rated to just sit back and relax and watch the world go by.
You can also be assured of a warm welcome at any time of day here, whether you’re popping in for a light lunch, afternoon tea/coffee, pre-dinner or after-dinner drinks to finish off your evening in style.
- Seven-days-a-week: From 12pm
- Meet with friends over a drink
- Taste world wines by the glass or bottle
- Savour premium English ales, worldwide beers and lagers
- Discover premium gins and specialised spirits
- Tasty nibbles, platters and Tapas menu
- Ideal for pre-dinner and post-dinner drinks
- Enjoy an afternoon tea/coffee and watch the world go by