Needles Eye cafe is located on the beachfront at Milford on Sea (Hurst Road) and boasts spectacular views of The Needles. It offers all day breakfasts, lunches, snacks, desserts and cream teas and why not relax in its garden and enjoy an ice cream?
It’s open all year round, dogs are more than welcome and free WIFI is available.
It has a five star food hygiene rating and uses local suppliers where possible, with high quality ingredients to produce home cooked food:
– All its eggs are free ranged
– Beans are Heinz
– Rock cakes, scones, traditional cakes and brownies are baked on the premises daily
– All food is cooked / made to order (so there may be a wait during busy times)
– Coffee is made from Arabica beans
– Vegetables and salad come from local suppliers, Roots & Fruits (delivered fresh six days a week)
– Ice cream is supplied by award winning local New Forest Ice Cream
- Mondays-Sundays: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Open for inside dining and takeaway from hatch