Shorefield Holidays are a family run business with eight holiday parks on the South Coast, two of which are in the beautiful Milford on Sea area.
Shorefield Country Park is an award-winning holiday park offering self-catering accommodation to suit all budgets in a stunning parkland setting. Choose from a modern caravan to share with the family or a luxurious hot tub lodge to mark a special occasion. There are even magical fairy-tale inspired treehouses available to stay in for anyone looking for a unique getaway!
Whatever your dream staycation looks like, you’re sure to find it at Shorefield Country Park. The park offers a range of fantastic on-site facilities, including a brand new complex for 2023, The Beachcomber, with a 750 seat restaurant and robot waiters, swimming pools, and entertainment every day.
Set on the south coast of the New Forest, within walking distance of the beach at Milford on Sea, the park makes the ideal location for exploring both the coast and countryside. Shorefield Country Park welcomes well-behaved pets and there is a range of pet-friendly accommodation to choose from.
- Self-catering caravans, lodges, houses & cottage accommodation
- Fun-filled family facilities
- Close to the coast and forest
- Hot tub accommodation
- Fantastic local walks and stunning scenery
- Range of pet-friendly accommodation
- Awarded Silver for Holiday Park of the Year at the 2020-2021 Beautiful South Awards
- Free Wi-Fi across the park
- Tennis court* (free use between 10am & 6pm)
- 5-a-side football pitch* (free use between 10am & 6pm)
- Indoor swimming pool*
- Fully-equipped gym*
- Luxurious day spa*
- Shallow pool areas* for children
- Duty lifeguards to ensure your safety & enjoyment
- Outdoor swimming pool* (open during summer)
- Sauna & steam room (Currently closed until further notice following Government guidelines)
*Some facilities may remain closed dependent on government advice during your stay