Lytton Lawn Touring Park offers camping and touring pitches in a peaceful parkland setting. This smaller park is perfect for anyone wanting to camp under canvas or stay with their campervan. Guests staying at Lytton Lawn also get complimentary access to the leisure facilities at Shorefield Country Park too, just a short drive away.
It’s ideally located to explore the coast or the New Forest and is just outside the village of Milford on Sea but walking distance to shops and the beach. The park is also close to the town of Lymington, which is home to a scenic marina and working quayside, as well as a convenient ferry link to the Isle of Wight.
This park is a longstanding favourite with guests as it’s the ideal base for exploring this beautiful area.
- Touring & camping serviced grass, hard standing & premier pitches available
- All pitches include electric hook-up
- Wi-Fi available from reception
- Convenient on-site shop and facilities
- Children’s play area
- Pet friendly with a dog walking area
- Complimentary use of Shorefield Country Park’s facilities