Situated on the sea front in Milford on Sea, The Lighthouse is an independent seaside bar and restaurant. Serving up fresh, local dishes 7 days a week across Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and the bits in between!
The Lighthouse team is passionate about great food and drink, coupled with the best hospitality. It’s fun, laid back and it doesn’t take itself too seriously.
Breakfast is served between 9am and 11am, where you can experience The Full Lighthouse, for those looking for the traditional cooked breakfast or you can go for the Vegan Breaky, Avocado on Toast or Yoghurt and Granola.
Moving on for lunch, served from 12 noon to 2.30pm, there is a host of deliciousness on the menu, from the local butcher’s legendary Beef Burger, Chipotle Chicken Burger, Dressed South Coast Crab, Moving Mountains Vegan Burger to classic Fish and Chips. You can come back and enjoy it all over again as dinner is available from 5pm to 8.30pm (last sitting).
Takeaway is also available from ‘The Hatch’, found around the side of the building and is the perfect pit stop while on a walk or day at the beach. It is open from 9am daily, weather dependent.
Al Fresco April
- ‘The ‘Terrace’ will open from Monday 12th April from 9am-6pm daily
- This area will be weather dependent so it’s first come, first served – no bookings
- The Full Lighthouse Breakfast: £8.50
- Smashed Avo and Poached Egg: £7.50
- Classic Beer Battered Fish and Chips: £14.50
- Chipotle Chicken Burger: £13.50
- Flat White/ Cappucino/ Latte: £2.80
- Americano/ Espresso £2.20