La Perle is a small, family run restaurant, situated overlooking the village green and serving beautiful dishes, prepared using locally sourced produce. Chef and Patron Sam Hughes is local to the area, but trained in London under some top chefs, including Raymond Blanc.
La Perle has featured in the Good Food Guide for the last five years and is a member of the New Forest Marque, which showcases local produce.
The restaurant has adapted during the pandemic to offer a delivery service of upmarket dishes and has now established itself as one of the best quality takeaway restaurants in the area. It offers Fish & Chips, Mediterranean Kebabs, Gourmet Burgers and Luxury Noodle dishes on different days of the week, as well as a Sunday lunch delivery.
You can see the latest offerings from La Perle and order your food via its comprehensive website. From spring through to the autumn, La Perle also serves a takeaway menu from the front door, which includes coffees and soft drinks, as well as hot food. It also serves ‘Mr Whippy’ New Forest Ice Cream and delicious ice cream milkshakes, so do pop by if you’re in the village!
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 5pm-8.30pm
Sunday Lunch Delivery
- La Perle Cheeseburger: £9.50
- Chargrilled Tiger Prawn Skewer with luxury noodles: £16.50
- Field Mushroom and Halloumi Burger: £9.90
- Half Roast Free Range Chicken Sunday Lunch Spring Menu for 2: £29.90
- Four course Saturday special cook at home menu: £39.95 per person