This laid-back cafe can be found just off the main village green and is the perfect spot for breakfast or a delicious lunch of smashed avocado with a choice of streaky bacon or smoked salmon.
Recently voted Tripadvisor’ s best cafe in Hampshire, Saltwater is known for its varied menu, using local ingredients and generous portions and is definitely a must stop when visiting Milford on Sea. There are also gluten free and vegan options available too.
You’ll be greeted by owners, Tony and Becca, with Tony in charge of the cooking and Becca front of house. Giant chalkboards adorn the walls with a multitude of speciality teas and coffees from Shibu tea, Masala Chai to a Beetroot Latte. There’s also the usual cappuccinos, flat whites and lattes, which go perfect with one of Becca’s homemade cakes, with many gluten free options available.
The cafe has been recently refurbished with a cool Scandinavian vibe of wood panelling, squishy cushions and beautiful succulents bringing the outdoors inside.
- Monday- Sunday: 9.00am-4.00pm
- Please note the cafe is only offering takeaway until the 16 May (please email or check Facebook for opening times)
- Breakfast Pan: £9.75
- Avocado on Toast: £8.00
- Smoked Salmon Bagel: £7.50
- Wild Garlic Mushrooms: £8.00
- Prawn Open Sandwich: £8.00
- Gluten free and vegan options available