La Perle is a small, family run restaurant, situated overlooking the village green and serving beautiful dishes, prepared using locally sourced produce. Chef and Patron Sam Hughes is local to the area, but trained in London under some top chefs, including Raymond Blanc.
La Perle has featured in the Good Food Guide for the last five years and is a member of the New Forest Marque, which showcases local produce.
The restaurant has adapted during the pandemic to offer a delivery service of upmarket dishes and has now established itself as one of the best quality takeaway restaurants in the area. It offers chip shop specials, luxury wraps and gourmet burgers for delivery to SO41 and BH25 every day from Mondays to Saturdays.
You can see the latest offerings from La Perle and order your food via its comprehensive website. From spring through to the autumn, La Perle also serves a takeaway menu from the front door, which includes coffees and soft drinks, as well as hot food. It also serves ‘Mr Whippy’ New Forest Ice Cream and delicious ice cream milkshakes, so do pop by if you’re in the village!
Home Delivery – order online
Takeaway Menu – order at the front door
Everyday from 11.00am
- La Perle Cheeseburger: £9.90
- Beer Battered Sustainable Cod with Chunky Chips and Tartare Sauce: £9.90
- La Perle Currywurst with Caramelised Onions Smoked German Bratwurst and ‘Chip Shop’ Curry Sauce:£8.50
- Luxury Mushroom and Halloumi Wrap with Roasted Red Peppers, Grilled Field Mushrooms, Breaded Halloumi, Basil Pesto and Rocket: £9.90
- Luxury Chicken Wrap with Southern Fried Chicken Fillets, Garlic Mayonnaise, Iceberg Lettuce and Grated Parmesan: £10.90